Sunday, January 6, 2008

Entry Numero One.

I'm a bit nervous as I lay on my bed, beginning to write my first entry in my blog. Exasperated. That would be a good emotion to describe how I'm feeling just now. No I shouldn't be so negative, I like to think I'm a pretty postive guy, and thats kinda what its about right? Positivity breeds positivity. I feel like I'm on a soapbox right now. Am I? And if so, is that a bad thing? I mean this is my blog. I get to say what I want that means. So if you have something to say, say it to me now.

Good things to come.

Shawn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like a you have always been a person from which words flow easily. Words...aren't they wonderful. Keep writing Shawn. Mom

Anonymous said...

Shawn--this is beautiful--I love this writing--it's lyrical and shows so much of who you are as a person. Also--I liked that you liked ONCE--what about Juno? OR Et tu mama t'am bein (Might have spelled that wrong. Now I can't wait to see ONCE--
Keep writing this--such good writing here--I also love your mother's remarks--she sounds cool.
Hey--see you Wednesday--Elly

Brent and I

Brent and I